Monday, April 4, 2016

Reflection On Conference

Well, I´m glad that you could enjoy conference! I want to share a few things I learned and liked:

1. I was reminded something that you taught me Mom. When ever I wanted something to be different or my way I remember that I would say, ´´but, it´s not fair!´´ and you would always respond, ´´Life isn´t fair´´ Well, as stated in the conference, ´´ If life were truely fair, we wouldn´t be able to be ressurected, and wouldn´t be able to become clean from sin. I remember something my trainer once told me in a letter he wrote me. He said about Jesus Christ, ´´A perfect man had an imperfect trial so that imperfect men can have a perfect trial.´´ 

2. Also, David A. Bednar helped me understand a little more about the importance of Ordenances. Ordenances are authorized channels. The only way to access ALL of the blessings that the atonement has to offer is through these authorized channels. 


I learned a lot about my responsibilities that I have and also many responsibilities to come in the next page of my life. I am thankful for these instructions that I have recieved! 

Sandra Winnie and Michael attended the conference. The three of them are planned to be baptized on the 23 of April. Maria and Abel weren´t able to make it to the conference and they´ll have to postpone their baptisms and most likely their marriage. But, they are still excited. Their daughter has been diognosed with cancer at a very young age, so they have been raising money with their family members and had done a fundraising activity on these past two Sundays. So, we will continue helping them and pray for their daughter. 

I love you MOM and DAD and FAMILY and FRIENDS! 

Elder Jeffery

No comments:

Post a Comment