Monday, December 21, 2015

Uman Family Is Sealed In The Temple

Well, I`m not going to lie, I am the happiest person alive. I recieved the GRAND news that the UMAN FAMILY after a whole year of being members have been sealed in the Lima Temple for time and all eternity. I am overwhelmed with joy for them! I will send pictures of them. 

This week has been amazing. We were in Cusco for almost the whole week. My companion and I traveled 10 hours to Cusco in a bus, had a meeting with the mission president, and traveled back for 10 hours to Puerto Maldonado. We were done with that bus. 

Before the trip, we had a lesson with Manuel and Laura. We had planned to set a baptismal date for Manuel that day, and before we even talked about baptism, he declared to us that he desires to be baptized. We talked some more, and they expressed to us a few strong problems that they are facing. We passed by the next day early in the morning to give him and her a priesthood blessing. As we finished giving her the blessing, Manuel looked up at us and said he`d felt something strange. Manuel is a tough guy, but as he expressed his desire to put his own hands on the head of his wife, tears ran down his face. As we testified of the blessing of the priesthood he started to weep. This Sunday, he came to church for the first time. 

Man Family is Sealed
I know that this church is true! I know that the blessing of the priesthood are essencial in our lives and we have the right to have them in our homes as members of His church. I`m thankful for a father with the priesthood and for the opportunity to one day have the protection of the priesthood for my future family. Love you MOM and hope you have an amazing Christmas! I love you friends and family and hope you can enjoy the Christmas Spirit by serving others and worshiping the Savior.

Elder Jeffery 




Cusco Missionaries

Hanging with the Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment