Monday, October 19, 2015

We Have Such A Great Family

 We have such a great family. Just so you all know, our family is amazing. We DO things together! I`ve had the opportunity to see many families here in the mission, and have learned that I just have to talk about the things that my MOM and DAD taught me or did with me, and there we have a great example of what the people can do to have a successful family. Our example in this life is so impacting.

This week we have been working with the Quispe family, helping Cristian be ready for his baptism in two weeks. The family is so humble and willing to do what God commands. They do things because they love God, and that`s good enough for them. The dad, Leonidus received the Aaronic Priesthood along with his son Brian this Sunday. I always say "munacuni Familia Quispe" when I see them. That`s "I love the Quispe Family" in Quechua. They decided that one year from now they are going to go to the temple as a family. Their faith is strong and helps them see the future with a perfect hope of things not seen. I am glad that I have the opportunity to be in the misison to learn how to repent so that I might bring others to repentance. I don`t know what else to say other than that I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves me. He wants me to obey so that he can give me the blessings. I can`t see the whole future, but I know that He only has useful experiences in store. Because one thing I`m learning all of this week is that sometimes he brings me down so that he can lift me up. I love you MOM and FAMILY and FRIENDS!! 

Elder Jeffery 

No comments:

Post a Comment