Monday, January 18, 2016

On The Path

This week was a good week. It was rainy all week and the climate was fairly cool, so I was happy.  We`re doing a lot of Family History with the people that have returned to the church or the recent converts this year. It`s always a spirtual experience and we are hoping that Samuel can send his dad`s name to the temple along with Jannely`s grandfather`s name to do their work in Lima. We had a fun week, finding a lot of new investigators to teach. One of the families came to church. They are very humble. The dad, Salvador had listened to the missionaries and was going to be baptized before, so years later he is again in the path that God has in store for him and his family. I want to write more, but I`m running out of time, so I will write more next week. I love you MOM and FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment